Sunday 11 March 2012

Mia gets a parcel

Mia and I have received a very lovely parcel from a very lovely lady. Thank you Judy! I have made a video of Mia opening it but I can't get my video to upload. While I keep trying you can see what Mia was lucky enough to get from Judy at her blog, Sew Blessed Maw here.

Judy has been having a difficult time lately. That she has the time and energy to think of others is astounding. I am very lucky indeed to have a friend like Judy, even if she is so far away. I know many of us who "met" on http://www.sewweekly.com/ think of her as our Sewing Maw and are wishing her husband Kenny Coke a speedy recovery. Love to them both.

Judy I wish I could give you a big hug. Maybe one day xxxxx

PS After LOTS of trying I can't get my clip to load so here is a pic of Mia in the dress - it is oerfect and she was so thrilled to see her name on it, she spotted Mickey Mouse straight away when she opened it.


And here Mia is having forced her rather too large favourite doll into the "dress" that Judy made to go with her own dress - it is now a top!


Judy she and I were both delighted x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte and Mia.
    I am so happy that you got the package and Mia likes it..
    She looks cute as a button and I think her baby REALLY needed that
    top..She looks fantastic too!!!
    You are very welcome Charlotte.. Hugs from sewing maw..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't just like it Judy, we loved it! xxx

      Delete
  2. awww what a cute post :)
    this girl is super cute!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete